All golfers must register at the Golf Reception Desk in the main Clubhouse prior
to play. Those wishing to use the practice facility and par 3 Academy Course can
check-in at The Academy building.
The following are the primary functions of the Course Marshalls:
- To ensure the proper flow of play on the course. Slow players, if they have not
already done so, may be asked to call following matches through.
- To ensure carts are driven in a sensible manner.
- Empowered to instruct groups obstructing play to pick up their balls and move forward
to the next tee.
- Ensure that all players are complying with the Club’s Dress Regulations.
- Players will adhere to the instructions of the Course Marshalls at all times.
Damage to The Course
The following infringements may result in a warning, removal from the course or
- Throwing any type of litter, anywhere on the course at anytime. All paper, bottles,
cans, cigarette butts etc. should be placed in your golf bag or cart until you reach
a litter receptacle.
- The display of temper or other discourteous conduct resulting in damage to the course.
- Failure to repair your ball marks on the green.
- Failure to rake the sand before leaving the bunker.
- Operating a golf cart on the shoulder or within ten (10) meters of any green, tee
- Permitting your golf bag to be placed on any putting green.
- The use of Practice Facility balls on the Golf Course.
- Failure to register and/or pay
- Deliberate abuse of any item of Club property.
Standard golf attire is required on the golf course at all times. Shorts must be
of a tailored style, shirts can be collared or mock neck with all attire to be in
good repair. The Address Montgomerie Dubai is a soft-spike facility. Metal spikes are prohibited
and trainers are permitted on the practice facility only. Tee shirts and denims
are not permitted. Dress code will be strictly enforced.
Callaway clubs and shoes are available for hire. Visit Green Fees & Tee Time
Enquiry for current rental prices.
The following safety rules must be adhered to at all times:
- Golf carts may only be driven by individuals 16 years of age and above, and must
possess a valid driver's licence.
- Golf carts must be operated on cart paths where provided and in no event shall carts
be driven nearer than ten (10) metres of any green or ten (10) metres of any tee
except on a constructed cart path located within those prescribed distances.
- Golf carts are not permitted to be driven in or through any bunkers or other hazards,
landscaped areas and shall be kept at least five (5) metres from the lip or edge
of any bunkers or hazards.
- Soft areas, depressions and drainage retention areas must be avoided, especially
following heavy rains or irrigation.
- All directional signs, stakes, ropes and other markers used to guide and direct
golf cart traffic must be observed. Similarly, signs prohibiting or restricting
the use of golf carts in particular areas are to be obeyed without exception.
- Carts must always be parked on the side or rear and never in front of any green.
Considerable playing time will be saved and possible injury avoided with the observation
of this rule.
- Golf carts must be used and operated at all times in such a manner as not to damage the golf course or other Club property.
36 for Ladies.
28 for Gentlemen.
Golf Reception & Reservations
06:00 to 21:00
Academy Reception & Reservations
06:00 to 21:00
06:00 to 21:00 (7 days a week, last check-in 20:30)
Par 3 Academy Course
06:00 to 22:00 (7 days a week, last check-in 20:55)
Players are reminded not to leave golf bags or personal belongings unattended on Club property. The Club will not be held responsible for lost or stolen property.
No more than four (4) players per group are permitted.
The Address Montgomerie Dubai conducts 10 minute tee time intervals. Tee times are subject to availability and reservations may be adjusted with prior notice given by the club.