Ladies Development Program
The Program is designed to encourage New Lady Golfers and further educate current Lady Golfers in the UAE. Throughout the golfing season the program offers tuition in all aspects of the game of golf to complete beginners to the more experienced golfers. You will receive expert tuition in all aspects of the game;
- Swing Development
- Using Different Clubs
- Greenside & Fairway Bunker Play
- Par 3 Course / Championship Course
- Rules & Etiquette
- Coring & Different Formats in Golf
The overall objective is to ensure each golfer improves their golfing skills at golf, developing a pathway through to playing the course and beyond but most importantly to enjoy the experience here at The Academy.
|Ladies Development Program
||Week Commencing Sunday 28th August 2016 - 22nd October 2016
||Week Commencing Sunday 23rd October 2016 - 16th December 2016
||Week Commencing Sunday 8th January 2017 - 11th March 2017
||Week Commencing Sunday 12th March 2017 - 20th May 2017
|Option 1 : AED 975
On the day of tuition you will receive free access & club hire for the Driving Range & Par 3 Course for the whole day.
If you wish to practice out with the day of your class, we offer all students a 50% discounted rate on the Driving Range & Par 3 Course Access for the day.
|Option 2 : AED 1350
Full access to the Driving Range and Par 3 course Sunday to Thursday with free club hire. This does not include public holidays. If you wish to practice on the weekends, students wil-l receive a 50% discounted rate on the Driving Range & Par 3 course for the day.
|Option 2 : AED 2000
There is also a preferred package rate for FULL access to the Driving Range & Par 3 Course for the duration of the eight week Semester. Option 3 covers the tuition cost and gives you an Academy Membership for the whole Session, Access to Driving Range & Par 3 Course every day.
|Here is an overview to help you decide which LEVEL you are currently at
- Complete beginners
- Ladies with very limited experience (1 or 2 lessons)
- Lessons will focus on learning basic skills of each shot
- Putting the skills together in to a game
- Basic rules and etiquette to complete the Par 3 course
- Ladies who have completed more than two semesters at Beginner level
- Ladies who tend to practice and play aside from the lessons (i.e par 3 course)
- Development of skills to enable on course play
- Able to achieve a handicap on the par 3 course
- Knowledge of the rules
- Able to play on the Championship course (with guidance)
- Confident to play on the Championship course
- Good knowledge of the rules
- Course management
- Good knowledge of scoring
- Aim to achieve a 9 hole handicap
- Game analysis
- Integration with current lady members of the golf clubc